Tailor-made Team Building In North Wales Built Around Our Love For Outdoor Adventure, Nature & Good Vibes
Looking for the ultimate in outdoor corporate team building in the UK? North Wales is one of Europe’s best adventure playgrounds offering world-class, fun team building activities across Snowdonia & Anglesey. From the rugged mountains to the coast and from pristine lakes to cosy alpinesque villages, this part of Wales offers a great variety for any type of corporate retreat.
Stay in your own log-cabins, cosy cottage or luxury hotel and start your morning by taking on the famous ziplines at ZipWorld, followed by a relaxing paddleboarding lesson on a scenic mountain lake or hike up to the summit of Snowdon. We’ll take you exploring to the Llyn Peninsula, the famous lighthouse of Ynys Llanddwyn on Anglesey or the Italian-like village Portmeirion. Ending the day with a delicious dinner in Betws-y-Coed or Beddgelert. That’s just one team building example in North Wales, but there are many more outdoor activities and experiences to choose from!
Big Blue Adventures offers quality team building activities and corporate retreats across Wales & Portugal, combining group-friendly accommodation such as lodges & hotels, with a range of outdoor activities, tours & experiences. We also cover local transfers, food & drink, wellness and your important meetings and events. Everything is tailor-made to suit your team’s needs, pulling in our expert knowledge and partnerships to deliver the perfect team building trip in North Wales. When you’re ready, please contact us via the quote button, the website chat or call us today.
"If happiness is the goal, and it should be, then adventure should be a top priority!" Richard Branson
Push some boundaries
Natural team bonding
Canyoning in Snowdonia is one of our best selling team building activities in North Wales for a few very good reasons. It’s both a testing and flexible adventure activity allowing the brave, and not so brave, to have some fun and push the confidence boundaries in stunning nature. Through supportive cheering and high fives all round, this activity has something for every team seeking that perfect balance between connecting with nature and a hit of adrenaline.
- Experienced canyoning instructors
- All needed equipment (winter wetsuits, helmets, buoyancy aids, climbing harnesses etc) included, you just need a pair of old trainers
- Our Canyoning adventures usually last around 4 hours incl. kitting up and walking to the activity zone
- We can take large team building groups
- Various levels and locations for beginners to more advanced adventurers
- Country pubs nearby to add on food stops after the fun
- Perfect for doubling up with other experiences nearby such as paddleboarding, mountain biking or a zipworld activity
Quick rambles to full day hikes
All levels of fitness
Variety of stunning hikes
Snowdonia National Park and north Wales is right up there one of the most stunning places for hiking across the UK and Europe. There is so much variety within a small geographical space. We can take teams on epic mountain hikes like up Snowdon itself, or beautiful coastal hikes from a coastal path stroll on Anglesey to places like Ynys Llanddwyn, or a more challenging hike up Yr Eifl with views over the Llyn Peninsula. Whether you want to add on a small walk amongst a busy itinerary, or set up a specialist hiking getaway with day long rambling with a sunset finish – we can adapt our hiking to suit the team event – and we have a lot of amazing options to do the job!
- Guided hikes with our mountain leaders providing vast local knowledge and a safe pair of hands (or feet) for a great hiking experience
- Guests need to bring own hiking kit and shoes, a suggested kit list can be provided
- Variety of length hikes from a few hours into the itinerary, full days or multi-day expeditions
- Add to the experience with sunrise starts or sunset finishes, map reading and team challenges
- Mountains, coast to forestry trails
- Adapted to all fitness levels
Beginner & intermediate lessons
Crowd pleasing team activity
Anglesey or the Llyn Peninsula
Catching some waves and feeling the energy boost from the power of vitamin-sea is such a good mental health boost for all teams. Surfing has a unique vibe that everyone can enjoy, it’s not all about how many waves you catch and how cool you look on them, it’s about the smiles and sharing the time out there with your friends. Surfing is a real crowd pleaser of a team building activity as it’s beginner friendly, fun and active. You don’t need to be super fit or confident to catch beginner waves either.
- 3 hours approx. per surf lesson, we can run 2 x lesson in one day with a lunch break. Or why not make a surf camp retreat with beach yoga as a fitting extra?
- All kit included: just bring some smiles and a good energy
- Friendly, experienced local coaches who love to see you enjoying yourself and riding waves
- Available in Welsh language if you prefer
- Feeling competitive? We can create a surf competition if we have you for multiple lessons
- Love the planet and hate rubbish on the beaches? We often run beach cleans to ensure we leave only footprints after the surf, let us know if you fancy adding a beach clean to your surf
- We surf in natural waves on the coast, over the surf Snowdonia wave pool – but if you really want to surf there then we can make that happen
White Water Rafting
Enjoy The Rapids
All Year Round
White Water Rafting in North Wales is a great choice for teams who want to combine a thrilling watersport with team work. Your crew will be taken on an exciting journey down the River Dee in Llangollen, whilst taking in the beautiful scenery and working together to take on the fast flowing rapids!
- Experienced instructors
- Small – Large teams
- All needed equipment included (bring trainers that can get wet and swimwear)
- 3 hour adventure
- Enjoy some time at a local pub in Llangollen after your white water rafting adventure!
Exploring & Tours
Explore stunning north Wales
Castles, harbour towns to beaches
North Wales really does have world-class scenery around every corner and while you’re here on your team building retreat, it makes sense to explore this stunning part of the world. We love to take our groups exploring on private tours around the adventures, or even as a stand-alone activity. We have great variety on offer. From one of the most instagrammable spots in Wales at Ynys Llanddwyn Lighthouse, the famous quirky village of Portmeirion, scenic Snowdonia spots like Betws y Coed, to having a pint at Ty Coch – Britain’s Best Pub.
- Tailor-made private tours with transfers
- Fitted in around your activities or include a good hike as part of the exploring fun
- Enjoy an afternoon tea in quirky Snowdonia tea rooms like Ty Hyll
- We can include entrance tickets to tourist attractions such as Caernarfon Castle, Portmeirion Village, Snowdonia Mountain Railway or an Aber Falls Gin Distillery Tour to name a few
- We can add in some pub time as part of a tour if you would like to take the team bonding to another level after the adventures
Easy going team fun
Good for all confidence levels
SUP, or Stand Up Paddleboarding, is a fantastic all round team watersport that combines gliding across the lakes or coasts on a large surf type board while propelling yourself forward with a long paddle and sense of balance (don’t worry, we all fall in first time!). Totally beginner friendly and something active and fun for all the fitness and confidence levels within a typical team, making it a real crowd favourite.
- Learn to paddleboard on large buoyant inflatable boards – all kit included
- Learn to SUP skills and tours
- Add in fun team games / races
- We can enhance the distances and vary the locations if we are able to work with your team over multiple days of paddleboarding
- Locations include Snowdonia lakes with mountain views or coastal bays across Anglesey or the Llyn
- 2 -3 hours in length typically
- Partners nicely with yoga as a warm up or cool down activity to add on
Zipline – Velocity 2
Quarry Karts & More
We work with the awesome team at Zipworld offering all their portfolio of exciting adventures across Snowdonia. Zipworld’s activities, including the fastest zipline in the world and crowd favourites like the quarry karts, have helped put north Wales on the world adventure travel map, adding even more spectacular outdoor activity options to the region. A great team building activity addition with us in north Wales.
- Quarry Karts
- Bounce below
- Caverns – ultimate underground adventure
- Forest coaster
- Skyride – giant swing
Epic mountain or coastal spots
Easy paddle and go tours
Safe choice – crowd pleaser!
A fun and relatively easy way to explore and adventure, either on the mountain lakes in Snowdonia, or on some of north Wales’ most beautiful coastal spots like the Menai Straits or Porth Dafarch. An easy activity that suits the variety of fitness and confidence levels in most teams, paddling in buoyant sit on top double or single kayaks.
- Popular team building activity as it has something for everyone – nice way to get close to nature & explore
- Buoyant sit on-tops
- Large variety of kayaking locations we can enjoy
- 3 – 4 hours or full day kayak tours available with scenic lunch stops
- Expert guides, some of the best in the business
Max. 20 people
Fun River Rapids
Have A Laugh With Your Team
If you’re after some team bonding and good times with your crew, then consider river tubing on the River Dee! It’s a very accessible watersport, with each person having their own tube to take on the rapids. River tubing doesn’t involve too much skill or a high fitness level, just confidence in the water. Lots of laughter guaranteed!
- Experienced instructors
- River tubing lasts approximately 3 hours incl. kitting up
- All needed equipment included (bring old trainers that can get wet and swimwear)
- Great for small teams up to 20 people maximum
Ultimate coastal adventure
Something for everyone
Fun jumps & much more
Coasteering in north Wales includes exploring across the coast while adventuring with a variety of jumps, climbing & scrambling through caves, plus having a general blast in the swells. It’s everything your parents said ‘do not do’ at the beach when you were kids, but now you can do it with our awesome instructors in the safety of being in good experienced hands. It’s all adventure by choice and perfect for all confidence levels in the team. A great team adventure on a scenic coastline – go for it, you may even see some seals out there!
- Expertly guided with all kit included (winter wetsuits all year round, buoyancy aids and helmets)
- Various jump heights from 2m up to 10m – (all optional)
- Have fun n the swells
- Good for pushing confidence boundaries and boosting the feel good vibes!
- Various locations mainly on Anglesey
- Basic level of swimming & a moderate confidence in the water needed at least
Climbing & Abseiling
Fun at the coast or mountains
Push some personal limits
Rock climbing and abseiling is an awesome way to get up-close to nature, have some active fun and enjoy a hit of adrenaline all at once. In a safe environment under the guidance of our expert climbing partners, our climbing sessions will be tailored to your team’s experience and goals. A great way to spend time adventuring with the team, pushing some comfort zones and it’s an activity that everyone can get stuck into without any previous experience needed.
- 1/2 day or full day experiences
- All kit provided: just need outdoors / athletic wear and trainers (a suggested kit list will be sent)
- Experienced climbing instructors
- Lovely scenic climbing areas either in the mountain areas of Snowdon or along the coastline
- Perfect for beginners seeking to push comfort zones while enjoying an active adventure
Scenic Forestry & Mountain Tours
Beginner to advanced
All year round option
Mountain Biking is one of those team building activities that appeals to everyone. Who doesn’t love the feeling of being active and healthy, out there cycling through nature. In Snowdonia we are blessed with great bike park areas and an awesome variety in trails to enjoy. So, we have something for all teams, whether that’s an easy going tour taking in the lovely views, or ramping up the adventure levels on a more advanced trail with downhill sections.
- 3 – 4 hours (1/2 day) or full day tours
- Beginner to advanced routes
- Suitable for a variety of fitness levels
- Tailor-made guided tours
- Bike hire only available
- We can create team challenges adapted to mountain biking if this is something you like the sound of
Grand Prix or Arrive & Drive
Compete Against Your Colleagues
This outdoor track in the North Wales countryside offers a quality go-karting experience, with 1100m long laps that is even used for the British Championships! Go-karting is also a great choice for teams with different fitness levels and age ranges, as it’s an easy and accessible activity. Choose between a competitive Grad Prix race with podium finish or a shorter Arrive & Drive session. Enjoy a couple of hours on one of the largest outdoor go-karting tracks in the UK!
- Experienced instructors
- Helmet & Overall provided
- Our Go-Karting races usually last approx. 1-2 hours
- Honda 270 sport karts
Villas, Cottages & Lodges
Small & medium sized teams
Nature escapes to village centres
For the teams who want that feeling of togetherness while getting away from it all with enhanced social vibes – staying in one of our exclusive villas, cottages or lodges (bunkhouses) is perfect for you. We have a variety of self-catering options with great facilities, always good quality and cosy throughout the year. Available in a variety of styles, from classic country cottages to modern villas. Either offering an escape into nature, by the coast or in a village / town centre with pubs and restaurants in walking distance.
- Self-catering, or catered for food & drink service available
- Locations across Snowdonia National Park, Anglesey and the Llyn Peninsula
- Options for teams of around 6 or 8, up to 40 to 50 odd people
- Shared and private rooms, variety of sizes from twin / double bed en-suites to larger bunk-bed rooms
- Nice social spaces to hang out together
- We can bring team meetings, workshops and small events to you at some of the accommodations
- Wi-fi and the expected essential facilities included
- We only work with accommodation that meets our high quality standards, even with bunkhouses we avoid the stereotypical damp old buildings for newer, more cosy options
Log-Cabins & Glamping
Stay in nature
Quirky, cosy & comfortable
Small to large group sizes
Looking to do something different and stay somewhere that really leaves a wow-factor? We have some awesome glamping options across Snowdonia and Anglesey that offer teams a fun getaway – perfect for reconnecting offline. All of a high quality and cosy with the essential facilities needed for a good team building trip. And of course, away from it all in really nice, peaceful surroundings.
- Self-catering facilities, or we can provide catered for services
- Safari tent lodges in south Anglesey (no electricity here, but really cosy with eco-powered hot tubs)
- Log-cabins in south Snowdonia (great for all team sizes)
- Safari tent lodges on a slate mountain in Snowdonia
- Eco-lodges and yurts on Anglesey
- Mix of bed layouts, from private double bed rooms, bunk beds, twin rooms
- More social and communal than a hotel or hostel experience
Hotels & Hostels
Great quality with essential facilities
All group sizes
Historic centres to mountain escapes
If you seek something that offers that extra level of comfort on your team retreat, then perhaps one of our hotel or hostel options is best for you. Whether you want to enhance the social vibes with an exclusive hostel take over, or take a your team to relax in a hotel in private en-suites – we have you covered. To name a few, our options range from a cool new hostel in old Caernarfon with a craft beer bar, to hotels in cute mountain towns with a pool & spa, or perhaps a cosy boutique hostel on the mountain sides of Snowdon ticks the box. Something perfect for all teams out there!
- Hotel rooms include as expected, twins or double en-suites to family triple rooms etc
- Hostels include a range of family room suites, bunk bed rooms to twin rooms
- All the modern touches and features you’d expect from a cosy, quality hotel or hostel
- On-site pools, gyms, fitness and wellness centres, balconies / garden terraces with fire pits, restaurants & bars, depending on the hotel / hostel you choose
- We can run meetings and party events at the hotels / hostels
- All accommodation options are located in good spots for activity days out and exploring
- Breakfast included
- Wi-fi and the expected essential facilities included
Events, Meetings & Parties
Full Events Service
Conferences, Meetings & Parties
Live Music, Team Pub Quiz & More
If your retreat aim is to balance fun adventures or wellness with a conference or any other type of event, then we are conveniently an all in one events + adventure travel team to help! Whatever your event requirement is, from business seminars to fun cultural parties – we can make that happen in addition to your other package options. North Wales has fantastic events facilities for a range of group sizes. Do mention this in your quote enquiry if you are also needing to add in some events time.
- Conferences, meetings and a range of events for teams from 6 people up to whatever your need is – we can help!
- Create the perfect space to escape the office and get creative, come up with new strategies and products
- Parties, awards and celebrations
- Branding, printing and other event services
- Guest speakers and event MCs
- Full hospitality & catering
- Small scale fun events such as pub quizzes, live-music to local cultural workshops
Team Development with Ffion Jones
Create High Performing Teams
Develop Trust & Culture
Collaboration in hybrid/remote teams
You’ve built fantastic energy and trust in your outdoor team-building – now you want to keep it! A collaborative team workshop as a speedy follow up to your event will help you harness that energy and feed it into creating a high performing, healthy team. In a world moving at lightning speed teams must be flexible, adaptable, virtual and still need to deliver excellent work and fresh ideas. To lead in this world, collaboration amongst your people is going to be one of your key differentiators.
Check out our interview video discussing corporate retreats and the value of team training with Ffion here!
- Ready made or bespoke workshops for a range of team challenges
- We can cover: Collaborative behaviours and skills, how to lead a team in hybrid office/remote working, psychological safety and trust, team purpose and much more!
- Our workshops offer active, experiential learning in any environment – indoor or out
- Highly experienced team coaching and development professionals to take care of you and your team
- Our workshops work perfectly with our outdoor exploring and adventures, resulting in a positive setting and refreshed frame of mind for maximise on this opportunity
More on Ffion Jones:
- Qualified Team Coach, Chartered Member CIPD, Strengthscope Accredited Facilitator
- Delivered Leadership, High Performing Teams and Coaching to HS2 Stations projects, Network Rail, Admiral, Fiat Chrysler amongst others
- Passionate about helping teams get better at being teams, Ffion’s career in Learning and Development has seen her work with and support a variety of people and projects. In a world moving at lightning speed, she helps teams become flexible, adaptable, and collaborative to deliver excellent work and fresh ideas.
- Working across industries like financial services and engineering, Ffion established her consultancy, Beautiful Minds to provide workshops, coaching, psychological safety, digital teamwork and collaboration in bid teams to improve innovation and help them rediscover the joy in what they do.
Beach & Nature Cleans
Beach & Country Cleans
As much time as you can commit!
Great for your team CSR
Here at Big Blue Adventures we love nature and see first hand the horrible effects pollution and littering has on our natural playgrounds. We all have a big part to play in protecting our planet and adding a team beach clean or clean up on a river / in the countryside is a great thing to do first of all, but also a fantastic CSR initiative. Do mention this on your quote for or when you talk with us and thank you for thinking about the planet – she needs it!
Meditation & Yoga
Injury Healing & Prevention
Wellness and mental health are vitally important for a happy and productive team. When a lot of our working hours are based around online Zoom meetings and sitting still at a desk, it has a negative impact on us mentally and physically. Our modern day working habits scream out for healthy times offline together – and a balance of nature, adventure and wellness with us is the perfect remedy.
Yoga & meditation can help you relax and keep the body healthy. Join us for beginner flow yoga sessions in nature or indoors and add meditation to really find some mindfulness to be more present.
In Snowdonia we can also book in a variety of spa treatments if you fancy a couple of hours by the pool or enjoying a massage. We’ve also teamed up with a great Welsh company called Agile Therapy who specialise in injury healing & prevention. Have you noticed you have a bad posture when working behind your desk? Agile might be able to help with body realignment and give you tips on how to stay fit & healthy in your workplace!
- Everything is tailor-made to suit all kinds of teams and fitness levels
- Perfect to fit into a busier itinerary of activities and events
- Indoor & outdoor yoga
- Meditation sessions to improve mindfulness in the office
- Great package elements to combine with adventure for a complete office detox
Mind Nourishing Workshop
Nutritional Therapy For Teams
Good Food = Good Mood
Healthy Eating Workshops
With a busy stressful working life affecting most teams and individuals we often neglect the value of healthy eating practices in place of a quick fix to keep us going. Mind Nourishing’s mission is to inspire busy people to make small shifts to their everyday meals and mindset to create large changes to their health and happiness. We can include this very important nutritional aspect of wellness to your team building retreat that answers those common questions that affect many of us, such as “why do I struggle with energy levels?” Or,
Why do I feel irritable and stressed for no real reason? Take back the control of your emotions, improve your energy and get back that ‘oomph’ your team may be missing!
- Learn about team boosting good food = good mood practices to enhance productivity and team happiness
- Have fun cooking together with healthy eating cookery classes
- Meal planning and nutrition workshops
- Talk to us about a follow up programme, taking new info and practices back home with you after your retreat
- Tailor-made nutritional wellness to fit your retreat event
- Delivered by Laura Bryan a registered Nutritional Therapist (mBANT, CNHC, Msc) “I truly believe that everyone should have the knowledge and opportunity to feel as happy and healthy as possible!”
Use as part of corporate wellness
In nature or in the gym
Beginner to advanced fitness
Our fitness bootcamps are run by friendly and supportive PT’s with bags of experience and a big love for getting people active and feeling healthy. It’s all tailor-made to your fitness levels and goals. The key is to have some fun with the workouts, learn something new and ensure you take something that you can adapt into your new day-to-day routines. From sandy beaches to green spaces with mountain views, North Wales is blessed with a variety of stunning outdoor spaces that make perfect bootcamp training spots. We can also take the sessions indoors with great facilities at our disposal.
- Improve core fitness as well your team’s physical and mental wellbeing
- Perfect for all sorts of team, from sports clubs to office based companies
- Length and type of workouts will be tailor-made to the overall retreat plans and time of year
- Can be included as part of a sports team tour with friendly local matches that we can help set-up as a pre-season or end of season tour
Big Wave Surfer, Andrew Cotton
Adventure Racer, Maria Leijerstam
Plus More Options
A good story can motivate us all with a fresh new perspective. Seeing how other mere mortals tackle extraordinary situations and how they manage stress through strong mindsets and dedication is something we can all be inspired by! We work with a range of awesome speakers, such as Red Bull’s Andrew Cotton or Guinness World Record Holder and Adventure Racer Maria Leijerstam, who both have fantastic stories to tell! Whether you are keen adventurers or completely the opposite, what you learn from the likes of Maria and Andrew will supercharge you with their mindset tips & tricks and inspiration that you can transfer into your day to day work and lives. Our speakers will provide your team with a unique and personal experience that will ignite a motivational spark that works perfectly with our other North Wales team-building activities for the complete adventure!
- Be inspired by Andrew Cotton, a Red Bull sponsored big wave surfer famous for riding monster waves of over 80 feet and overcoming major injury setbacks to achieve his ultimate goal! Experience how this world-class athlete manages his mindset and the demands big wave riding has on him both mentally and physically. Andrew also provides specialist practical workshops developing mindset and breathwork techniques that helps control stressors and fears in pressure situations. Andrew has had great success with both his talks (including Tedx Talks) and practical workshops online and offline, helping sporting brands such as Exeter Chiefs and Arsenal FC. A unique and awesome experience for any industry with transferrable information your team can implement into their day-to-day lives.
- Guinness world record holder Maria Leijerstam is a multi-adventure racer and has taken on some of the world’s toughest challenges. Her stand out achievements include being the first person to cycle solo to the South Pole, as well as completing the Marathon Des Sables which involves tackling 6 consecutive marathons over several days in 47 degree heat! Maria stills competes and also runs adventure races in the UK as well as providing unique motivational speeches for corporate teams. Maria’s motivational drive and stories from her adventures will provide a truly fascinating addition to your corporate retreat event, whether that’s online or offline.
- We also have a variety of speakers available at different budgets
- Combine with other outdoor adventures take take it from theory into real life situations working on targeted areas for perfect well-rounded experience. Amazing for pushing boundaries, combating fears and developing stronger team mindsets
- Also available as a stand alone event option
Team v Team Competitions
Friendly Fun to Multi-day Expeditions
North Wales presents the perfect place for a variety of epic outdoor team challenges and competitions. We can set the challenge around so many goals; from pushing the physicality and adventure limits on a big hiking expedition, to a more easy going fun team v team activity protecting the eggs while on a mountain biking with map reading race. We have loads of ideas and options to suit your goals if you need help setting that perfect team challenge!
- Here to help you safely push the limits for exciting team adventures
- Choice of outdoor activities, watersports and experiences
- From bushcraft survival activity to a multi-day kayaking expedition
- Branding and printing for clothing and event banners available
- Make it a surprise survival challenge! Find out clues and details as you go along
Hosted Team Building Adventures
With any of our Big Blue adventures we always aim for a personal customer service (Travel & Hospitality Award winners for ‘excellence in customer service’) and have a friendly face there to welcome you to your corporate retreat in Wales. We are on hand to host the key parts of your retreat so you can sit back and relax, we’ll do the organising for you and bring some good vibes too!
If you need transport from your accommodation to our activities then we can arrange that for you, in fact it is usually expected on a group trip like a team building event. We have mini-busses and coaches available for groups of all sizes. Our mini-busses are also available for evening out returns and various day-trips to surrounding areas. On request we can also include transport from your office to the team building location!
Meals & Drinks
You can choose between Bed & Breakfast, half board or all-inclusive for your corporate retreat. We can also add extras like a drinks-reception package, packed-lunch and BBQ nights. Just add it to your ‘get quote’ options and we will get that included in your team building package!
Pictures & Highlights Video
On our hosted team building adventures we take our GoPro cameras and shoot some great pictures & videos. We’ll send these to you afterwards and make a personal highlights video for your team, the best way to remember your corporate trip!
Team Building Extras
There are lots of extras we can add to your team building trip in North Wales, including brewery tours and help with restaurant reservations & private event spaces. If you have any ideas, or would like more info on the extras we can provide, feel free to ask us on the get quote page.
Why Adventure With Us…
We work as one big team with our local activity providers, making sure that together we offer a high quality experience for teams. Each activity has been tried & tested, and personally chosen by us.
Hosted group adventure travel, with numbers between 10-200+ people. BBA offers an award winning service; we’ll always go the extra mile to ensure our packages are perfect for your team building needs.
Quality Team Time
Our corporate retreats provide a fun environment to reconnect offline! Nature, adventure and good vibes create the perfect setting to bounce fresh ideas around and to catch up on important team talks.
More Team Building Wales
Why We Love This…
“North Wales is a stunning part of the world. There is literally something for everyone here! Either for the super adventurous, or those seeking a more laid back outdoors experience. We are spoiled with great variety within close proximity. You can be hiking in stunning mountains in the morning and then drive to the coast in under an hour for a surf or coasteering session in the afternoon. For me I love staying in quirky glamping, enjoy some mountain biking or canyoning followed by a few drinks around a campfire at night. Good times!”
Daniel – Founder & Co-owner