Corporate Retreats & Team Offsites
Reconnecting teams on company retreats and fun incentive trips with a sense of adventure in Portugal, Croatia and the UK
It’s time to go Out Of Office with Big Blue. Whether you are a remote working team looking to keep your company culture alive on a 5-day offsite, with strategic meetings and team bonding activities, or a company who’s smashed its targets and want a 2-day quality incentive trip – we have you covered! Big Blue Adventures specialises in tailor-made corporate getaways with a sense of adventure, a hit of wellness and a love for reconnecting colleagues offline. Our corporate retreats are the perfect one-stop service for teams looking to do something a little different, form stronger relationships and enjoy memorable times together.
Corporate retreat blog posts
What’s on the menu?
- Tailor-made itineraries to suit your company’s needs
- In-depth planning phase with the help of a Slack workspace
- Hosted trips with our BBA team there, to manage the itinerary, bring good vibes and the thoughtful extra touches
- A range of beginner-friendly watersports, outdoor activities and other fun experiences – perfect for natural team-bonding
- Exploring and sightseeing tours
- Wellness and R&R
- Group accommodation; such as 3* – 5* hotels, private villas & surfy hostels
- Events, co-working and team parties
- Team Development workshops, including motivational speakers
- Local transfers
- Food and drinks
- Photos and a highlights video
- Optional sustainability projects to help sequester your trip’s carbon footprint
Corporate Retreat Destinations
7 easy steps to an epic team getaway
- Contact us to share your team’s event details (don’t worry if you don’t have the full picture right now, that’s where we can help!)
- We’ll set up a quick call or Zoom chat to help get some ideas and structure to the team offsite
- A tailor-made, no-obligation package will whizz its way to your inbox
- Go ahead! 30% deposit is placed in our regulated PTS trust account to secure your corporate retreat
- We will be central to the planning phase comms and admin – here to help as much as you need us to (we like using an event Slack workspace with your team)
- Final balance payment is made nearer your trip start date (typically 6 weeks out)
- Set your Out Of Office on! We will welcome you all and look after everything on-site at your company retreat
Why Adventure With Us…
Quality Team Activities
We work as one big team with our local providers, making sure that together we offer a high quality experience for corporate groups. Each activity is beginner-friendly and has been tried & tested by us.
Our destinations offer fantastic group accommodation options, travel links, quality facilities and world-class adventures. We spend a lot of time at our locations and know what works well for corporate retreats.
BBA is experienced in corporate travel for teams between 8-100+ people. We’re proud of our award-winning service, we go the extra mile to ensure our packages are perfect for your company.
Protected Trust Services
We value quality service & trust. Big Blue complies with UK Package Travel Regulations by using the Protected Trust Services account. Giving you full peace of mind, your funds are safe with us!
THA for 'Adventure Tour Company Of The Year' Wales 2021
Dan & Heleen shortlisted for GBEA 2020
Dan & Heleen at GBEA 2018
THA for 'excellence in customer service' 2017
“If happiness is the goal, and it should be, then adventure should be a top priority”
Sustainable Corporate Travel
We’ve partnered up with independent companies. Big Blue aims to work with local instructors, accommodation and other regular suppliers who all run their own small businesses. It’s important to give back to the local economy where we operate!
Together, we can do more! We support Mossy Earth’s reforestation & rewilding projects across Europe. Through tree planting and our corporate retreat sustainability projects, you can help sequester our carbon footprint.
Beach cleans! Where possible, we’ll include a beach clean on our group trips. We’d hate to see our ocean end up with more plastic than marine life.
No plastic waterbottles and a conscious effort to reduce single-use plastics on our corporate retreats.
Our giftbags include a variety of eco-friendly products & locally made treats, such as; wines, craft beers, chocolates, soaps, eco-writing pads, 4Ocean bracelets and high quality reusable water bottles.