Planning your next company offsite? We’ve got plenty of reasons why Wales could be the perfect location for your trip.
It may be a small country, but what it lacks in size, it makes up with character. From its rolling mountains to the breathtaking coastal clifftops, Cymru has so much to offer. And, because of its impressive landscapes, adventure activities are in abundance.
Wales is an adventure destination, and home to the world’s fastest ziplines, where you can fly at speeds of up to 100mph, and if you can catch your breath, take in the views of the surrounding mountains.
It’s the perfect place for teams looking to reconnect and do something fun whilst creating special, long-lasting memories through a hit of adventure together. What about a trip to the river for canyoning or to the sea to do some coasteering. Cheer on your colleagues as you navigate your way around the rocks and through the water to some adrenaline-fuelled cliff jumps.
Not a fan of heights, no problem, work as a team to paddle your way through the rapids with some white water rafting, or catch the surf at one of our stunning beaches. All the activities are beginner friendly too, so everyone can get involved.
Here’s 12 reasons why small, but mighty, Wales could be the perfect location for your next corporate offsite, remember Adventure = Happiness…
- Snowdonia and Brecon Beacons National Parks have some of the most impressive mountain landscapes
- There’s lots of adventure activities to choose from such as canyoning, surfing and mountain biking (Bike Park Wales attracts people worldwide)
- Keep your eyes peeled for seals and dolphins, and enjoy the thriving coastal wildlife
- Try some traditional drinks and eats, from welshcakes and welsh rarebit, to craft beers and Whisky
- Wales has more castles per square mile than any other country in Europe
- There are thousands of mountain and countryside walks, and the wales coastal path boasts some epic views
- It’s a train ride from London to Cardiff and Swansea, and it has good access links to major English airports
- Wales has a stunning coastline, and has award-winning beaches such as Rhossili Bay and Barafundle Bay
- Welsh skies are perfect for stargazing, the National Parks have Dark Sky Reserve status
- There’s an abundance of cosy pubs and world-class restaurants, such as the Beach House at Oxwich Bay
- Wales has some great events spaces, including Cardiff’s DEPOT, perfect for a conference or even a fun team quiz night
- Find consistent surf at the inland lagoon in Snowdonia, or Cardiff is only an hour away from The Wave in Bristol
Find out more about our tailor-made company offsite adventures in Wales